Thursday, June 9, 2011

Splendid S31

I was in the dinner with my high school girl friends when this plan came up. We were there to collect the wedding invitation of Nok, a pretty girl who got married finally with the Bad Boy - look groom! ( only the look but don't let that fool you)
Anyway, she planned the wedding reception at this hip hotel in Sulhumvit 31. It was on my weekend list and that's perfect to book the room, for make up/ getting dress up and I could spend a night there after the wedding party.



Overall the stay was nice and fancy. The swimming pool was very small. Too much unnecessary design elements. A lot of pointy spot that might hit and hurt you.
Located right across their lobby so, you will see WET people walk across the lobby all the time. This may be a bad circulation for a city chic hotel. If it was at Hard Rock Pattaya, I would totally understand.

I did not take much picture of this stay because it was before I would think of this blog. I just put in my post because it still on my repeat staying list. Next time, if we stay there again, will certainly put more pictures and seriously review their facilities.

Anyway, my girlfriends came to the room for make up and dressing up. That was lovely and fun girlfriends scene. I love them all and we all look so pretty that night!



Celebrated to my just married bride and to My wedding attending non- weekend world

By KanJANA

No comments:

Post a Comment