Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Weekend world




This is my MINI vacation journal, my weekend world. I urge all of you to try this idea. To spice your life up. You will feel like you are going out on a fresh date every time! It is the greatest and easiest way to explore different places even though, you are in your own city. I take the advantage of using the facilities of each place we stay. Great bathtub, great view, great garden, great Gym,.... swimming pool, sauna.... Etc. Some places even have a library and movie theater with no extra charge. So, I could cut down my expenses on a lot of activities that I could get as a package with my booking. This works for me lovingly! We( me and my husband) are hooked and always expect for the weekend. My weekend list keeps expanding and I try to blog about my review regularly. Some weeks, we would repeat the stay on certain places because it was the great deal, could not beat!
Sometimes, I got invited to stay and write about the place, I will make sure to be as non-bias as possible. I always inform in my post whether the stay was by my will or by invitation!
I also rate each facilities according to my personal judgement, so it could be a good guideline for someone who is looking to stay in that place. But we could feel different on the same thing so, Remember, It is my weekend world! But you are welcome to enjoy it!


By KanJANA

No comments:

Post a Comment