Thursday, June 9, 2011

HKG boat house experience

My latest trip to HKG turned out to be quite a nice treat! At first I was so panic to find out the usual economically hotel we always stay was full. And as you may know, the hong kong hotel are pricy. And for this trip, I did not want to put my money more than USD 90 a night. So, I put my thought in google search "cheap Hong Kong hotel"
Then,I spotted one link that says "living on the boat in Hong Kong" I was in right away! This is what I am looking for my MINI Vacation, my weekend world!
So, I booked it via AIRBNB, which is a great site! Then, TADA...we were there on the boat in Hong Kong for that weekend.



The breakfast terrace, the boat helper made us sandwich and coffee.



The living area, we had a great chat with the boat owner and his brother all morning. Very comfy!



It is a real boat but was not for cruising!


Fairly good kitchen appliances, we cooked noodle and some light meal!



The guest sleeping room, not big but we were in a boat, it was acceptable.



The little guy greeted us when we were boarding.



Overall view shot from the BBQ deck. We did not plan for the BBQ and it was a raining weekend. Next time, it is a MUST!



Our weekend was on the left one.



Sam Pan boat to get in and out between the land and our boat.






So far, we loved it and thanks to the great mass transit in Hong Kong, we never felt complication to commute from the boat to HKG city at all. It was a great MINI vacation! , my weekend world on the BOAT!

By KanJANA

No comments:

Post a Comment